|Past President||Barbara Wood|
|Secretary & Treasurer||Allyson Coleman-Berard|
|Director-at-Large (Continuing Education)||Charu Gupta|
|Director-at-Large (New Member Networking)||Lori Rudniski|
|Director-at-Large (FACT-MB)||Mintie Grienke|
|Director-at-Large (FACT-MB)||Candace Reinsch|
|Liason, Third-Party Billing||Brie DeMone|
|Board Liaison||Lori Rudniski|
Send a message to one of our Manitoba Chapter board members!
The Manitoba Chapter held an Inaugural Annual General Meeting in January, 2013 and the bylaws were passed by the National Board in February, 2013. The Executive Board is comprised of a President, President-Elect, Past President, Secretary, Treasurer, and a maximum of six Directors-at-Large.
The Manitoba Chapter represents a very diverse group of professional psychotherapists and counsellors, as well as students. The objectives of the Manitoba Chapter are as follows:
- Provide a forum for the discussion of critical issues in counselling and psychotherapy on local, regional, and national levels.
- Encourage and support the professional development of counsellors and psychotherapists in Manitoba.
- Foster an inclusive atmosphere for counsellors and psychotherapists working in the diverse communities characteristic of Manitoba.
- Encourage public, organizational, and legislative support of professional counselling and psychotherapists.
- Involvement in efforts aimed at provincial regulations for counsellors and psychotherapists.
- Serve as a direct link with the national Association (CCPA), in a reciprocal exchange, toward the achievement of mutually desired aims and objectives.
Constitution and Bylaws
The Chapter’s bylaws are a set of rules that control the actions of its members and govern the internal management of the Chapter.
Reports, Newsletters and Minutes
Professional Development Activities
The Manitoba Chapter is looking forward to bringing professional development activities to our members. We strive to provide high quality workshops and trainings with an emphasis on evidence based interventions. Most of our professional development activities allow for networking with other professionals and the opportunity to earn continuing education credits. Members will be notified by email when professional development activities are provided.