Our Pre-Conference will take place on May 19th, 2022. We accept proposals on a variety of topics related to counselling and psychotherapy. Our attendees are waiting to learn from people like you!
We’re Going Hybrid!
May 19 – 22, 2022
Join us virtually (online) or
at the Delta Hotel in Charlottetown, PEI
As we move from survival mode to dealing with the echo pandemic of mental health issues that will affect our practice moving forward, we come together to find strength from and in collaboration.
Join colleagues from around the world to enhance coping strategies for both yourself and your clients as we recover from the COVID-19 crisis together. Attend, be inspired, and revitalize your practice!
Our conference aims to:
- Develop the field of counselling in Canada
- Facilitate the professional development of people working in the field
- Promote the exchange of theories and research in counselling
- Encourage the exchange of ideas and information among delegates, as well as between delegates and the CCPA Board of Directors
- Reunite professionals that use over 70 different titles in the counselling and psychotherapy field across teh country and provide an opportunity for them to participate in an event that is tailored to their needs and gathers an otherwise diverse & dispersed group of people together once a year
Our hybrid event will consist of:
- A live in-person event held at the Delta Hotel in Charlottetown, PEI combined with a virtual/online component
- In-person, virtual and on-demand sessions aimed at engaging participants across the country and around the world
- All in-person sessions will follow safety and social distance guidelines in place at the time of the conference
- Sessions held on-site at the Delta will be streamed in real-time for those joining virtually
We hope you will join us for our jam-packed PD event!
Attendees typically work in:
Employment and Career Development
Education (School Counsellors & Counsellor Educators)
Employment Assistance Programs (EAPs)
Public Service Agencies & Government (Federal, Provincial & Municipal)
Hospitals & Clinics
More details surrounding CEC credits, fees, keynote presenters and sponsors and exhibitors coming soon!
Questions? Contact us:
CCPA 2021 Virtual Conference
2019 CCPA/IAC Annual Conference – Moncton, NB
2018 Conference Winnipeg, MB
2017 Conference St. John’s, NL
2016 Conference Montréal, QC
2015 Conference – 50th Anniversary Niagara Falls, ON
2014 Conference Victoria, BC
2013 Conference Halifax, NS
CCPA Inaugural Research Conference Ottawa, ON
2012 Conference Calgary, AB
2011 Conference Ottawa, ON
2010 Conference Charlottetown, PEI