Find out which sessions will be taking place throughout the event!
May 19 – 22, 2022
Join us Virtually From Anywhere, Register Today!
THANKYOU22 – Enjoy the game!
As we move from survival mode to dealing with the echo pandemic of mental health issues that will affect our practice moving forward, we come together to find strength from and in collaboration.
Join colleagues from around the world to enhance coping strategies for both yourself and your clients as we recover from the COVID-19 crisis together. Attend, be inspired, and revitalize your practice!
Our conference aims to:
- Develop the field of counselling in Canada
- Facilitate the professional development of people working in the field
- Promote the exchange of theories and research in counselling
- Encourage the exchange of ideas and information among delegates, as well as between delegates and the CCPA Board of Directors
- Reunite professionals that use over 70 different titles in the counselling and psychotherapy field across teh country and provide an opportunity for them to participate in an event that is tailored to their needs and gathers an otherwise diverse & dispersed group of people together once a year
Our virtual event will consist of:
- A virtual lobby and platform (PheedLoop) enabling you to meet and network with people from across Canada and internationally
- A gamification activity making you explore our virtual platform, collect points and redeem/win prizes as you go
- Virtual and on-demand sessions aimed at educating participants with varied interests in the mental health field
- A virtual exhibit booth where you can find products and services tailored to your needs as mental health professionals
- Activities in-between sessions to not only entertain you but make you move
We hope you will join us for our jam-packed PD event!
Thank you to our Conference Sponsors!
Attendees typically work in:
Employment and Career Development
Education (School Counsellors & Counsellor Educators)
Employment Assistance Programs (EAPs)
Public Service Agencies & Government (Federal, Provincial & Municipal)
Hospitals & Clinics
Tips and Tricks to make the most our of the virtual platform
Watch this to understand how our virtual portal works!
Meet our Keynote Speakers
We’ll hear from Teepa Snow, Dr. Amir George Sabongui and Jenna Robar!
Fees and CECs
Find out how many CECs you can accumulate and what the conference fees will be!
Looking to grow your company or brand’s visibility? Sponsor or Exhibit!
We have opportunities for every price point
Looking for volunteer opportunities?
Volunteer for the CCPA Virtual Conference!
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE FAQ
Have more questions about our virtual conference? We have answers!
Questions? Contact us:
CCPA 2021 Virtual Conference
2019 CCPA/IAC Annual Conference – Moncton, NB
2018 Conference Winnipeg, MB
2017 Conference St. John’s, NL
2016 Conference Montréal, QC
2015 Conference – 50th Anniversary Niagara Falls, ON
2014 Conference Victoria, BC
2013 Conference Halifax, NS
CCPA Inaugural Research Conference Ottawa, ON
2012 Conference Calgary, AB
2011 Conference Ottawa, ON