Apply to be a Student Member Today!
- A lower fee on membership, webinars and our annual conference based on student status;
- Professional Liability Insurance at a reduced rate during your practicum;
- Access to our student incentive program which enables membership savings for graduate students who would like to apply for certification after at least one year of membership
- Access to our Ethics Committee – Queries Division for questions related to practice (and afterwards legal advice if certification is pursued);
- Access to all CCPA publications at the member rate;
- The opportunity of becoming a CCPA student representative for your graduate program;
- Access to the quarterly publications and opportunity of getting published in COGNICA and CJCP, included in your membership;
- Access to our special student awards.