The Spirituality in Counselling Chapter was created in 2006. Its goals are:
- To provide an opportunity for Chapter members to meet and discuss pertinent issues related to spirituality in counselling.
- To provide a forum for ongoing information exchange and professional development.
- To work collaboratively as Chapter and Executive members and with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association for the greater good of mutually sought aims and objectives.
- To provide an opportunity for the Chapter members to collaborate with faith groups in open dialogue for the purpose of enhanced client care.
|Past President||Gerard Vardy|
|Vice President||Brandon McElhaney|
|Student Liaison||Lorraine Smith-MacDonald|
|Board Liaison||Rabeea Siddique|
Send a message to our SIC Chapter president!
Our commitment is to offer a sacred space to our clients while listening to ‘their story’ and to value compassion, empathy and respect to all people.
Spirituality in Counselling Chapter Webinars
Constitution and Bylaws
The Chapter’s bylaws are a set of rules that control the actions of its members and govern the internal management of the Chapter.
A Student Bursary Award is handed out by the Spirituality in Counselling Chapter.
- 2019 AGM Agenda
- 2019 AGM Annual Treasurer Report
- 2019 AGM Awards Committee Report
- 2019 AGM Chapter President Report
- Minutes - 2018 AGM
- Newsletter - Spring 2019
- Newsletter - Spring 2018
- Newsletter - November 2017
- Letter to membership AGM 2017
- AGM Agenda 2017
- Minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting
- President's Chapter Report to the Board AGM 2017
- Past President Report
- Award Committee Report
- Annual Financial Report
- Treasurer Annual Report 2016-2017
- April 2014