The Spirituality in Counselling Chapter was created in 2006. Its goals are:
- To provide an opportunity for Chapter members to meet and discuss pertinent issues related to spirituality in counselling.
- To provide a forum for ongoing information exchange and professional development.
- To work collaboratively as Chapter and Executive members and with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association for the greater good of mutually sought aims and objectives.
- To provide an opportunity for the Chapter members to collaborate with faith groups in open dialogue for the purpose of enhanced client care.
|Past President||Gerard Vardy|
|Vice President||Brandon McElhaney|
|Student Liaison||Lorraine Smith-MacDonald|
|Board Liaison||Marion Clorey|
Send a message to our SIC Chapter president!
Our commitment is to offer a sacred space to our clients while listening to ‘their story’ and to value compassion, empathy and respect to all people.
The Spirituality in Counselling Chapter presented a webinar on the subject!
Listen to it now!
Constitution and Bylaws
The Chapter’s bylaws are a set of rules that control the actions of its members and govern the internal management of the Chapter.
A Student Bursary Award is handed out by the Spirituality in Counselling Chapter.
- 2019 AGM Agenda
- 2019 AGM Annual Treasurer Report
- 2019 AGM Awards Committee Report
- 2019 AGM Chapter President Report
- Minutes - 2018 AGM
- Newsletter - Spring 2019
- Newsletter - Spring 2018
- Newsletter - November 2017
- Letter to membership AGM 2017
- AGM Agenda 2017
- Minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting
- President's Chapter Report to the Board AGM 2017
- Past President Report
- Award Committee Report
- Annual Financial Report
- Treasurer Annual Report 2016-2017
- April 2014