CCPA’s Counselling Connect! The blog where you will find stories, perspectives, and experiences about the profession of counselling and psychotherapy in Canada.
The purpose of this online publication is to:
– Develop a strong online presence as the national association for all types of counsellors and psychotherapists across Canada.
- Strengthen and increase search engine presence.
- Enlist advocates to become the storytellers of issues and trends in the profession; provide advice and tips; share important research and information; and, encourage the public to support CCPA’s Canadian Certified Counsellors.
- Build membership and advocacy from other preferred “partnering” organizations.
- Use as a marketing tool for the organization with key audiences, members, the public, other associations, and government, and
- Build member and public loyalty
Interested in becoming a contributor?
If you are a Canadian Certified Counsellor with a passion for writing and a unique perspective about the counselling and psychotherapy profession and would like to contribute, please contact Karina Albert at [email protected]