- is addressed to all anglophone and francophone members of CCPA;
- is the foremost communication tool for reaching counsellor members in the different provinces of Canada and in many areas of the world;
- provides an opportunity for counsellor members to share their interests, to inform their colleagues of their projects and to publish their manuscripts;
- is addressed to CCPA members who represent groups of counsellors employed in varied geographical areas and in different domains of interest and specialization;
- was given the mandate “to reflect the current status of counselling across Canada”;
- is distributed for free to CCPA members.