Counselling and Psychotherapy Month
In 2022, for our inaugural month, we celebrated the work of counsellors, counselling therapists and psychotherapists across Canada.
The Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association and lead partner Owl Practice are proud to introduce the second annual Counselling & Psychotherapy Month in April 2023.
In 2023, we plan to celebrate – you!
The theme for 2023 is Self-Care is Mental Health Care.
- April will look to raise the profile of the profession through public awareness initiatives using our #accessmentalhealthcare hashtag, a new series of virtual thank you cards, and our second Yellow Day (April 12)
- We will be offering support to practitioners via free professional development and networking opportunities that will revitalize their practice and reconnect them with their professional community
- Webinars offered will be focussed on wellness and ways to improve work-life balance
- As in 2022, we will be offering discounts on products and services from various partners as well as participation prize draws
- All events are webinars (virtual) in Eastern Standard Time
- All are free to attend
- Most will be eligible for CECs
- Most will be interpreted into French
- Registration for webinars will open in February and March and will be posted here