Protect what matters, at exclusive rates.
Insurance that works for you.
Being part of a group can really pay off! As a member of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association you get access to exclusive home and auto insurance rates not available to the general public, thanks to your group’s buying power and partnership with The Personal.
As a group insurer, The Personal offers customized coverage, priority service and a seamless experience every step of the way.
Why Choose The Personal
- Lock in rates for up to 364 days1
- One of the leaders in client experience2
- 97% of clients renew with us3
- Partnered with 700+ organizations
An easy road to savings
- Conviction-Free: Save up to 15%
- Multi-Vehicle:4 Save up to 15% on each car’s premium when you insure two or more cars
Because it’s more than just the place you live
- All-Risk Insurance: Your home and the things inside are covered against fire, theft, vandalism and certain types of water damage
- Claims-Free: Save up to 20%
- Security System:5 Save up to 20%
Get a quote today. Discover insurance that works for you.
The Personal refers to The Personal Insurance Company. Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions may apply. Savings and discounts are subject to eligibility conditions and may vary by jurisdiction. Rates and discounts are subject to change without notice. The terms and conditions of the coverages described are set out in the insurance policy, which always prevails. Auto insurance is not available in MB, SK and BC due to government-run plans.
1 Rates are guaranteed for up to 364 days provided there are no changes to your underwriting information from the time the policy is issued to its effective date.
2 Benchmarking Study on Auto/Home insurers in Ontario & Quebec—2018 (by SOM)—Ranking based on the main P&C insurance brands.
3 Internal statistics of The Personal: Approximate number of policyholders who renewed their policies when their policy came up for renewal from January to December 2018. The rate does not include mid-term cancellations and terminations.
4 Up to 15% in NB, AB and the territories; up to 10% in NS, PE and NF; up to 7.5% in ON..
5 You could save up to 20% if your home has a monitored fire alarm, burglar alarm and automatic sprinkler system.