The mind of a child is a precious thing. Parents frequently struggle with knowing when, why, and how to discuss sex and sexuality with their child. Parents may have a wide range of questions themselves pertaining to the timing, the nature, and appropriateness of such conversations.
- When is it appropriate to discuss sex and sexuality with a child?
- Should a parent inform a child of sexual acts? Or, should a child learn about sexual relationship on his / her own?
- How old should a child be when he / she learn of sexual relationships?
- Is it ever appropriate to discuss sex with your child?
- Should the mother or father discuss the sex and sexuality with their child? Or both?
- When is it not appropriate to converse about sex and sexuality?
- Continue reading
*The views expressed by our authors are personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of the CCPA