Please fill out the advertising contract to save your spot
The Canadian Journal of Counselling and Psychotherapy (CJCP) is the official journal of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA). More on this publication is available here.
Issues are published four times a year: January, April, July, and October. Material for an advertisement must be received at least two months prior to the issue in which the advertisement is to appear. Later requests will be considered for particular issues, but guarantees for these requests cannot be given.
Advertisement Length and Format
- Your ad must be sent in a JPEG file in accordance with the size of advertisement you have purchased (see below).
- The ad may include hyperlinks as the Edition is available online.
- Please send your ad content by the submission deadline (see above).
- Be sure to include and clearly highlight complete contact information.
- Clearly state associated costs of the activity being advertised.
- It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure that there are no spelling or grammatical mistakes; however, CCPA will complete a final read-through.
- CCPA reserves the right to make minor editorial changes to format and flow.
Method of payment is required upon submission of your Advertising Contract. Method of payment will be charged following publication of your document. All prices include taxes. Any typesetting or other required preparation will be billed based on job requirements.
Pricing listed below are for both Members and Non-Members.
|1 Time||4 Times||Size|
|Full Page||$405.00||$350.00/ea.||4 ½” x 7 ⅜”|
|½ Page||$275.00||$215.00/ea.||4 ½” x 3 ½”|
|⅓ Page||$190.00||$165.00/ea.||4 ½” x 2 ¼”|
|Back of Cover||$460.00||$405.00/ea.||4 ½” x 7 ⅜”|
Please submit your completed Advertising Contract directly to the Editor at [email protected]. For questions related to CJCP, please contact:
University of Calgary
13th Floor, Educational Studies in Counselling Psychology
2500 University Drive NW
Calgary, AB, T2N 1N4
E-mail: [email protected]