Professional Liability Insurance is offered by BMS
Effective February 2017, BMS Canada Risk Services Ltd. (BMS Group) is the official broker for the CCPA Member Insurance Program. In making the change to BMS, CCPA is happy to announce that certified members have access to higher limits and enhanced coverage at no additional cost.
The CCPA Insurance Program is available to active Members of CCPA who fall under one of the below eligible categories:
- Canadian Certified Counsellor,
- Student Members of CCPA, enrolled in a recognized masters’ counselling program and acting under the supervision of a qualified counsellor, appointment by the College or the University,
- Member of CCPA Registered with a Provincial Regulatory Body; College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario, Ordre des conseillers et conseilleres d’orientation du Quebec, Ordre des psychologues du Quebec, Ordre des sexologues du Québec, Ordre des psychoéducateurs et psychoéducatrices du Québec, Ordre des travailleurs sociaux et des thérapeutes conjugaux et familiaux du Québec, Nova Scotia College of Counselling Therapists, College of Counselling Therapists of New Brunswick.
- Member of CCPA who has applied for certification (Canadian Certified Counsellor designation). Those who hold an active membership must have also submitted a CCC Application form toward their certification file, prior to applying for this coverage option.
Applicants must reside in Canada to be eligible for this coverage. Policyholders must remain in good standing with CCPA in order to maintain and renew coverage. The CCPA Insurance program provides coverage for the scope of practice of psychotherapists and counsellors. It does not provide coverage for the full scope of practice of psychologists.
For more information regarding CRPO insurance requirements, click here.
**BMS presented a webinar on insurance for CCPA members. Listen to it now!**
Discover The Personal
Your Personal Connection to savings up to 30%* on your home and auto insurance
Why do our customers rate The Personal a leader in client experience? It’s simple: best-in-class service, quick hassle-free claims processing and exclusive group rates.
Our goal is to deliver an exceptional customer experience that is fast, flexible and easy with features like:
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Lock in your group rates for up to 364 days in advance †
- Call from the scene
Your personal connection to exclusive group rates + savings:
- Security System Savings: Save up to 15% 1
- Claims-Free Savings: Save up to 20% 2
- Multi-Line Discount: Save even more when you bundle your home and auto insurance with us!
- Multi-Vehicle Discount: Insure more than one vehicle and save up to 15% on each vehicle’s premium 3
Your personal connection to savings, flexible options, plus a time-tested commitment to your satisfaction.
Service worth switching for.
« Quick answers and solutions. A positive 37-year history with The Personal. » – Michel P., Ontario
Get a quote today and save!
CLICK HERE for the latest news!
The Personal refers to The Personal Insurance Company. Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions may apply. Savings and discounts are subject to eligibility conditions and may vary by jurisdiction. Rates and discounts are subject to change without notice. The terms and conditions of the coverages described are set out in the insurance policy, which always prevails. Auto insurance is not available in MB, SK and BC due to government-run plans. Client comments were obtained from and approved by our clients, and may have been translated.
* Savings amounts are not guaranteed and will vary depending upon your underwriting information.
† Rates are guaranteed for up to 364 days and are provided only where there are no changes to your underwriting information from the time of the quote to the effective date of the policy.
1 You could save up to 15% if your home has a monitored fire alarm, burglar alarm and automatic sprinkler system.
2 No claims submitted.
3 Up to 15% in NB, ON, NT, YT, NU and AB; up to 10% in NS, PE and NL.
Health, Dental & Life Benefits offered through HUB International.
CCPA members have access to a competitive benefit offering through HUB’s Your Benefits. Solved program. This brochure provides an overview of the benefits available.
For more information, or for a quote, please contact HUB by sending an email to [email protected] or by calling 1-866-432-8427 (supported by Morneau Shepell).