CCPA does not accept advertising or promotion by any means of products that are illegal or whose distribution would violate the law, advocate a political candidate for public office, promote a religion and/or make health claims that are not adequately substantiated.
CCPA does not accept sponsorship or exhibitors who at their booth, or through advertising or print media promote: alcohol, firearms, ammunition, gambling, pornography, tobacco, or the simulation of news or an emergency event.
I agree that:
- CCPA has sole discretion to determine the types of sponsor or exhibitor (booth, print media and advertising) that will be accepted and displayed at CCPA Conference sites. The decision of CCPA is final.
- CCPA does not review for endorsement nor endorse any products or services that are advertised on its sites. In no event shall CCPA’s acceptance of any advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product or service advertised or for the company that manufactures, distributes, or promotes any product or service.
- As a sponsor/exhibitor, all of my information, materials and processes are in compliance with the:
- Declaration of the Rights of the Child,
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms,
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act,
- Personal Health Information Act,
- Personal Information Protection of Electronic Data Act, and
– Code of Ethics
– Standards of Practice
– Mission and vision statement
- As a sponsor/exhibitor, none of my information, materials, or processes are factually inaccurate or contain false or misleading claims.
- None of my materials or processes could be deemed as offensive, derogatory, or hurtful, including material that misrepresents, ridicules, or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, colour, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.
- As a sponsor/exhibitor, if I am found to be in violation of this disclaimer, I may be asked to vacate the conference and that CCPA is not liable for any refunds or reimbursement of any kind for my direct or indirect costs.