Here’s the one place you’ll find the tools, strategies, techniques and ideas you need to meet your toughest challenges and grow professionally – the 2019 National Conference of the Canadian Counselling & Psychotherapy Association. Pre-conference workshops will be offered on May 13, 2019. Exhibitors are able to set-up for this event, if they so desire.
The Canadian Counseling & Psychotherapy Association invites you to participate in the three days of professional development in the multifaceted world of career and personal counselling.
This national conference is the only one of its kind in Canada – devoted to providing professional counselors with the following:
- New information about products, programs and services
- Practical tools and resources
- Innovative solutions
- Networking opportunities
The CCPA National Conference attracts approximately 400 to 500 professional counsellors. They come to attend the workshops and educational sessions and learn about the latest developments across the country. They come to network with peers. And, they come to visit with suppliers of products and services. As an exhibitor, you will have the unique opportunity to tap into this network. Don’t miss this chance to be visible!
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Government representatives
- Experts from across the country
- Employment agencies
- Private consultants
- Health agencies
HOW YOU BENEFIT
The CCPA National Conference offers you a rare opportunity to:
- Make new contacts
- Showcase your high-quality products and services in an uncluttered environment that promotes interaction with conference participants
- Get to know prospective customers/clients better
We Cater to Your Needs
- Close proximity of the exhibit area to the meeting rooms
- Break stations with food and refreshments to encourage attendees to take a break and visit the exhibits
Reserve Your Space Now! Space is Limited.
- Exhibit tables will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis upon receipt of the application with full payment.